Thursday, October 18, 2018

Real-time service profile is missing for Online Store / Store Front in Dynamics 365 Retail

Hi Guys,

I would like to share my experience with you all, as I had a issue while configuring new online store in dynamics 365 Retail but I end up with Realtime Service Profile issue  where profile was not set to online store.


Then I have searched for Real-Time Service Profile option and I didn't find on online store form, later I realized that its missing in standard form.

Resolution:-

To quickly solve this issue personalize the form and add the field called "Real-Time Service Profile" then set the value as "Default".


Now if you click on Configuration Status then it validates fine.

Hope this helps even though quick one, will come up with interesting blog post.




1 comment: